Thursday, March 3, 2011

With a little help from my friends...



So, after my rather large purchase of parts, I have installed a large majority of them.

A quick list of what has happened.
  • Front hubs/bearings repacked. I do so following the below walk-through. It was a somewhat surgical as I was using hemostats to hold the bearing carriers and wearing nitrile gloves. http://www.waltermotorsports.com/v/Racing/hub/
  • The front suspension largely assembled.(Thanks Joey and Greg)
  • The rear suspension is largely assembled. (Thanks Dave and Brandon)
  • Kill switch plate tacked in. I had some wire feed issues with the welder, but I got it done.
  • The front calipers are rebuilt, boots, seals, slider boots, bleeder valves (Thanks Greg)
  • New wheel studs pressed in (Thanks again Dave)
With the parts I have, I still need to do the following.
  • Install rotors all around and new calipers on the rear
  • Install right side rear brake line
  • Install the rear sway bar
  • Install the exhaust
Below you will find some photos of the progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment