Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ready to be put back on the ground

The rear suspension is all back together. The exhaust is on. An interesting note on the exhaust. The muffler on the Mazda Spec Miata exhaust is noticeably smaller and has one less mounting point. This caused no problems, it makes getting to the sway bar mounting locations easier. It is also easier to remove and install with the one less hanger.

Now I am onto interior paint. I started masking the passenger side door. This is going to be a serious job. There are so many things to mask. To further complicate matters, my masking tape doesn't want to stick to some things. I think I am going to regroup and do some serious cleaning before hand. It will have to be done any ways and very well may be easier without the masking in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment