Saturday, January 8, 2011

The weather sucks

I had big plans for this weekend. However, its incredibly cold outside. So, the fact that I will need to go get fuel, fill it up and wait for the garage to warm up, means that I am not all that motivated to get out there.

Here were the plans for the weekend.

Saturday

- Modify the trunk release
- Relocate fuel door release
- Inside door releases
- Mounting the lower portion of the net - I have a couple ideas for this, I will have to do a little planning to see which will work best.
- Fuel filter - started to go through changing this when I discovered the rust in the rear of the car, that stopped me from going any further.
- Clutch Slave Cylinder (excuse to buy vacuum bleeder) I have had this part for some time, I am tired of cleaning up the mess and the clutch master cylinder was almost empty, so it is time.

Sunday

-Start disassembling front suspension. I already know I need tie rod ends, new boots on the upper ball joints. For due dilligence, I will replace the lowers. Other things to check will be suspension bushings, alignment bolt condition, etc. Once I am aware what i need, I will place one order.

Well I am off to get fuel for the furnace, since it will take a little while to get everything warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment