Saturday, January 29, 2011

Suspension Update

The suspension on all four corners is now removed. I spent today cleaning and brushing various parts. I started painting those parts. At the moment, I have the front lower arms painted. The rear upper arms painted. I still need to paint the lower rear, upper front arms, front knuckles, and rear uprights.

Today was yet another new experience, using a spray gun. The results actually turned out pretty nice. The paint was fairly cold so I had to thin additionally which unfortunately will also probably extend the drying time.

Passenger side rear, disassembled

Driver side front disassembled, here you can see the arm still attached to the knuckle.

Driver side rear, partially disassembled


Front lowers, rear uppers and lowers. ready for paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment