Monday, August 8, 2011

Re-Aligned

Taking a much needed break from work, I had a couple friends over to re-align the car.

Few things I noticed, its pretty evident that work surface was not as level as expected. We were able to compensate for the found difference.

This raises another interesting thing. I need a better way of leveling the car. I see some angle iron in my near future to build some roll of scale stands/pads. I do not yet have a set of scales so they will really just be setup pads for now. It should be a fun project.

So I also have done a quick assessment of what I need to go racing.

- Drivers Gear
- Fluid changes
- Remove Passenger seat (only there for a track day)
- Install fire extinguisher

Still aiming for at least a track day this year before the racing season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment