Sunday, June 20, 2010

Introduction


This blog will be devoted to my experience of building a spec miata from a 1990 red mazda miata.l I have worked on cars for the majority of my life. It started as a matter of necessity and then became a hobby. I have tackled a wide variety of repairs at various time, sometimes as a helper sometimes doing it all by myself. Sometimes I had the tools necessary sometimes I did not. I suspect this project will really be no different than many of my previous projects. There will be times where I will be flush with help. There will be times when I do not know what I am doing and there will likely be times where I do not have the right tools. Honestly, these are all reasons why to take a on a project like this. Time spent with friends, time spent alone, opportunities to learn new things, and excuses to buy new tools.

Who knows if it will ever be complete. If I do not make it through the build process I will at least have a fun, safe and reliable car in which to autocross.

No comments:

Post a Comment