Saturday, July 2, 2011

Leaks

So, when I purchased the car I knew it had at least one leak. I recently changed the CAS o-ring. I noticed after my drive last weekend that it appeared that is still some oil underneath. Not being sure if this was residual or new, I decided that I needed to do a thorough cleaning underneath. This morning I spend a decent amount of time cleaning the back of the engine, the oil pan, the transmission. There was nothing very notable after running it for a little while. I am leaving it up on jack stands for a while to check again tomorrow. While I have it up I have a few other things I would like to do.

- Quickly check the wheel bearings
- Re-bleed the brakes.
- Address the leaks I find
- Seal/Paint the opposite sides of the roll cage mounts.
- Fix the opposite adjusters on the passenger side rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment