Saturday, May 21, 2011

Vrroom.

I was able to take it out for its first spin. It handles very well. It is not the most powerful thing I have driven, however it has got to be one of the best handling. While there are going to be a few alignment tweaks to get optimum handling. All I can say is wow. Oh yeah, and its pretty loud in there.

The alignment process was pretty straight forward. When you weigh as much as me you must make sure you dummy up the driver weight. It was impressive to see the camber and ride height differences with and without driver weight.

I am using zero toe front and rear at the moment.

On the list for tomorrow is the following.

- Finish mounting the hard top.
- Order a few items including the fire bottle, transponder, SCCA stickers
- The fuel filler bolts need to be put in.
- Inner shift boot replacement.
- Put together a pre-alignment check list. I ran into a few false starts today. No dummy weight, sway bars, connected, etc.

Will try to get some video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment